Friday, August 19, 2016

Another 'Jewish' conspiracy. This one is true



When summertime strikes, I find it difficult to concentrate. Somehow, for reasons I cannot fathom,  August bedazzles me. 

For example, these days the light from the August sun seems so much more pleasant to me than the light from my computer screen. The laughter of out-of-school children playing outside my desk window seems so much more entertaining than the sounds of regional Middle East politicians bashing Israel. 

What can I say? There's no off-season for Jew-bashing. There's no hiatus for the genocidal, hate-Israel 'Israelis-want-genocide' crowd. The only thing that cries out for a break is my patience.

Now, as I struggle against my failing patience, I discover a new conspiracy theory. This one, like all others, aims to have you turn against both Israeli Jews and all Jews. 

There seems to be no end to these 'Jewish conspiracy' stories. Happily, most of these 'conspiracy' tales are false. But this particular conspiracy story is different. This one is true.

It's horrible. I'm stunned. But I feel obliged to share it with you.

Here is a video from Andrew Klavan. He is the one who is responsible for uncovering this horrid Jewish story. 

The video appears to have been posted on December 18, 2014. In internet years, that's old. But then, given the world we live in, the conspiracy Klavan has uncovered is even more true today than it was in 2014. 

The video is 3:40 long. Please prepare yourself for a shock:










No comments:

Post a Comment