Thursday, February 2, 2017

Computer problems


This is not the post I wanted to write today. But my computer has been out of commission since 7:30 this morning (right now it's 5 pm). I haven't been able to write all day.

I've been on the phone with my computer expert for the better part of the afternoon--on and off. My computer works now.

But I don't know if it'll freeze up again over the next hour.

So--I might be able to post something for you today; or, my computer might freeze again.

If you don't see anything on my blog over the next week, it'll be because I haven't been able to get the computer to work consistently--or long enough to finish an essay. 

If I have trouble between now and Monday, I'll take the malfunctioning CPU into the shop for a diagnosis.That could mean a ten-day no-work period while the 'Computer Doc' operates on the computer.

Stay tuned. I'll get back to the blog as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience.


No comments:

Post a Comment