Monday, January 8, 2018

Computer issues



My computer has begun to 'act up'. I had trouble yesterday with 'freezing up' issues. Today, I couldn't even get the machine to start until just a few minutes ago--close to 5 pm my time. 

I sat down to work this morning before 9 am, my time. That adds up to a lot of wasted time just to start to work. 

I've done some trouble-shooting today. Maybe, things are fixed. Then again, maybe not. 

My ability to post essays could be affected. I may need to spend time sorting this out, not writing. 

I'd say, please check into the blog every other day, to see if I've been able to write/post. After all, this problem could be short-lived--perhaps just a two-three day affair. Or, it could be worse. It could take two-weeks to fix. I don't know yet. I'll let you know when I think I'm 'in the clear'.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment